Wednesday, February 19, 2014

REVIEW: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow

I was browsing the Benefit counter the other day when I saw a beautiful display of Creaseless Cream Shadows. The colours were shimmery and smooth, and the packaging was so adorable! I wanted to buy all of them, but I restrained myself and only bought one, a creamy nude colour called Birthday Suit.

One application and I was hooked! The formula is so silky, and it goes on easily with just your fingertip. It is so fast to apply, it's the perfect product for anyone who has a limited amount of time to put their makeup on. 

The lasting power is great. After 9 hours it still looked fresh and hadn't creased at all. I liked this product so much that I went back the next day and purchased a beige colour called No Pressure (a perfect pair for Birthday Suit). 

You can wear the Cream Shadows on their own or as a base for normal eyeshadows.

The Cream Shadows were $24.00 each, but if you are looking for a more affordable version the Maybelline Color Tattoo is similar and costs under $10.00.

In Canada you can purchase Benefit products at Sephora and some Shoppers Drug Marts










No comments:

Post a Comment